Home > FAQ >
  • What can I do if I am not satisfied with the delivery?
  • If your goods are not delivered in satisfactory condition, you can submit a Refund Request. You can also negotiate with the supplier on refund terms. Alibaba.com will make refunds based on the agreed terms and the order will be closed. If negotiations fail, you can open a dispute.

    Learn how to open a dispute.