A full refund will be given if the order did not arrive. If the order that you received is not as described, you can also negotiate with the supplier for a part refund. AliExpress is always on hand to mediate if you have a dispute.
Your credit card details are never exposed
Your information is protected by VeriSign, the highest encryption technology commercially available. Whenever you register or sign in to our site, we verify that your Internet browser is running Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher.
Step1: Open a dispute and at the same time try negotiating with the supplier
If you are not satisfied with your order (e.g. the item that your ordered did not arrive or is not as described), you can open a dispute. At the same time, try to negotiate with the supplier to reach agreeable terms for a refund. Most trade disputes happen because of misunderstandings. Any refund made will complete the transaction.
2. All transactions made on AliExpress using our Escrow service. Currently, we only support credit card payment (Visa or MasterCard). More payment options will soon be offered. If suppliers request any other options other than Escrow, please report to us.
1. All customs-related charges are paid by buyers. To avoid delays in your delivery, please check your local customs law for a list of prohibited / taxable items.
2. When placing your order, please confirm every detail such as color, size, quantity, etc. Make sure you provide the correct delivery address.
3. When your order has arrived, please examine the packaging for any defect or loss before signing for it. After signing for the order, please examine the items carefully. If the items are not as described, you can make a Refund Request.
4. Please save a copy of all online chat history, emails, etc. of your correspondence with the supplier. You’ll never know when you might need to refer back to them again.